On-site for up to 12 students
Level 2 Award
When there is a shooting, stabbing or bomb explosion the initial priority will be public safety. This can delay the time before the emergency services are able to reach the injured. Our 3 hour citizenAID course enables the general public to be effective in these situations before the emergency services are available to provide professional medical support.
This course can be delivered on-site or at our training centre in Poole, Dorset.
This qualification and learning outcomes are based on the blended recommendations of:
- European Resuscitation Council, Section 9. First Aid
- British Army, Battlefield Casualty Drills
Following this course students will:
- Be able to use the citizenAID app/pocket guide in an emergency situation.
- Be able to provide immediate first aid to an unresponsive casualty who is breathing.
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty with severe external bleeding.
This qualification is for all members of the public who wish to learn lifesaving skills and techniques in the event of a deliberate multiple casualty incident.
Students must be at least 14 years old on the first day of training.
Assessment of this course is continuous and will take place through knowledge and skills observations.
Successful students will receive an Immerse Training Certificate, which is valid for three years. This certificate will be issued by Qualsafe, the awarding body for Immerse Training.
Course fees include a copy of the citizenAID pocket guide.