This qualification and learning outcomes are based on the blended recommendations of:
- European Resuscitation Council, Section 9. First Aid
- British Army, Battlefield Casualty Drills
At Immerse Training we pride ourselves on offering First Aid and Pre-Hospital Care Training that meets your needs. Although all our courses meet the requirements of the awarding body, we are more than happy to create bespoke elements that tailor the programme to the environment in which you have a first aid or pre-hospital care responsibility.
Following this course students will:
- Be able to use the citizenAID app/pocket guide in an emergency situation.
- Be able to provide immediate first aid to an unresponsive casualty who is breathing.
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty with severe external bleeding.
Who should attend?
This qualification is for all members of the public who wish to learn lifesaving skills and techniques in the event of a deliberate multiple casualty incident.
Students must be at least 14 years old on the first day of training.
Assessment and Certification
Assessment of this course is continuous and will take place through knowledge and skills observations.
Successful students will receive an Immerse Training Certificate, which is valid for three years. This certificate will be issued by Qualsafe, the awarding body for Immerse Training.
Course fees include a copy of the citizenAID pocket guide.