The new i-PAD (intelligent Public Access Defibrillator) from CU Medical builds upon the reputation of the original iPAD for being one of the best value high quality AED’s available today. Using low energy biphasic technology (similar to the Philips/Laerdal AED’s) it has been designed to be simple to use, easy to maintain, affordable to buy and inexpensive to run.
Innovative features and extremely high build quality is making it the AED that the industry is talking about and that other manufacturers are trying to catch up with. Supplied with everything that you need to be up and running, including a FREE carry case (worth £102 +vat) and a FREE Responder Kit the i-PAD SP1 offers incredible value and the peace of mind that in an emergency, the only shock you’ll get is the one that you want.
- One set of pads for both Adults & Children
- Ambient Noise Detector automatically adjusts voice prompt volume according to background noise
- Pre-Connected ‘Smart’ electrodes
- Visual indicator gives 3 months notice before pads expire
- Warns user if previously used electrodes are attached
- Simple switch to select Adult or Child mode
- CPR detection to determine if CPR is being performed
- Internal memory records 5 events – data can be transferred using built in SD card port or IrDA port
- Longer shelf life of pads
- Low cost of consumables
- Integral pad storage